Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ane!

Meaning one, one love, one world, one hope, one joy, one life and one tear. This is my first and the most closest (If there is an expression as such) writing to my hear. For me, this is my best writing and I can never anything better than this, contextually. Not because ov the usage of Urdu, but due to the hidden meaning behind, the message which explains that unique phenomena ov nature ov why it drizzles before it rains or say, the journey from a drizzle to Rain. I love rain, I love drizzles, hence this.


They adorn togetherness and cherish their oneness,
caducous a tear, a joyous caress!

Unke* rukhsaar* ke intezaar me guzar gaye wo rukh*,
jaane kaunsa lamha, kab raahat-ahkz* hoga!

Ane!!!!

Time for dusk*, the moment of rejoice!
Nature full of glow, a true hoyst*!

Dancing her, the delirious sky
That's all they wished, for their moment of joy!

Quickened fall*, no more rejoice
beg and plea, given no choice!

Rahat na rahi, na raha koi intezaar
Dheemi padgai ab, wo rahein absaar*

Realism killjoy,
"Dreams" Oh Boy!!
Why has to be the reality, that unfaithful envoy??

No more togetherness, relinquished of happiness
unsay those moments, close into abyss!



Indicators in order (those *s)

She and Him
Glow of "them"
Points, ways
Seize/take/grasp
Contextually "fall", rainfall"
Hoyst = hoist = raise
The speeding rain
Eyes


They = Angels, Their = (She and Him)'s, Ane= Their togetherness

No comments:

Post a Comment