Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'll Miss You

Oh well, actually, this is my first writing.

Predicting the future, firm on void base, the result ov which eitherways be not pleasant.

I'll miss you

I'll miss you when you are not here.
With every skip of a heartbeat, I'll hear you!

I'll hear you calling, showing me a path,
I would love to go for, I wouldn't find you there,
Optimistic be I, that still be fair!

I'll hear you calling me, showing me a path
I would love to go for, I wouldn't find you there
for, the reality would be a stare!

I'll hear you calling me, showing me a path.
For the hope that I carry (to see you), fear would be Sabbath!

Stargazing I, a distanced tear, a self inflicted wrath.
For all it would be, a failure bypath!

I'll hear you calling me

I'll still hear u calling me, making me dream on a futureless bay.
Showing a light of a beholden dark ray!

Carrying the glow in my heart, scalded my steps,
be who you, wished a bless, bowed to your aspect.

I hear you calling me, promising me a way,
(dark) love ensured light,
I walked without a dismay.

Stumbled/Obstacle'd, grounded, my senses.
Reality harps a face,
clamant sky..,
Hollered eyes,
Deadened tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment