Thursday, April 16, 2009

Convolved

Those time, the beautiful time, an assurance to his lady love of the purity they hold and purity they will


Amidst thoughts and minds, we charier,
overlooking the truth, we'll end up nearer!

Still we are, in a state of blur,
but why to stress, its just so clear!

All the efforts and attempts not to face,
will leave us at a place, no rest, no solace!

Why this withstand? why this impatience?
oh my baby, we" are love's resemblance!

All these attempts, all the refuse
strikes a thought, "Leave me a bruise?"!

The scars won't heal, the pain won't mend,
ladies and gentlemen, our love has got no end!

The time we've spent, and what we've missed,
though-fought every bit, truth dismissed!

Its not gona help, neither gona flee,
our love my love, is of highest degree!

"I looove driving with you

"Its me, who is you"
"Look at me, its you"
"I told you, its not you"
"Look at you, that's me"

They love so much, they wish so much,
you love me I know, I love you too"


With hope that drew, us closer and closer,
moment by moment, instant by instant!

Lets quit trying, lets try not dying,
lots of them are still prying!

Sane will be we, sane will be our love,
our understanding and respect, as pure as a dove!

Lets love each other, lets not convolve,
I promise you my love, our love won't devolve!

No comments:

Post a Comment