Monday, March 16, 2009

I Wish

Wishes that arise off deep liking, off the deepest thoughts and the deepest mind. Overlooking the fact that liking might not necessarily be the one to hold your hand in despair but dismay, we still wish.

PS: I had to use couple ov lines (highlighted) from the song "Time ov your life" by Green Day, could not resist, billy writes his heart out.


Whats foreseeable is never right,
our surprisal time was such a delight.

Walking blindly on your path.


Just another phase ov life!
With happiness in plenty,
with arising need and love,
with time and fondness so much,
life never seemed so lively.


Just another corner ov life!

Moments we walked,
moments we kissed,
moments we hugged,
a new life every moment.


Just another form ov life!

Intense desires e'er living,
intense alikeness so growing,
intense warmth forever beaming,
life flies, in the air!


Just another smile ov life!

Never not agnise,
never not arise,
never-theless those "my" eyes,
life felt so secure.

So unpredictible, but was always right,
I hope you lived the time ov your live.


Yes, may be I was wrong,
may be I failed to sing a song,
yes, I could never be strong,
but never deserved a thorn.


How was I supposed to
Understand what you don't express
Read what you don't write
Hear what you don't speak
Feel what you don't gleam

As hence you expect,
a motherless son to feel her love.
As hence you presume,
to witness a burning water.
As hence you adjudge,
a free fish in aquarium.
As hence you foresee,
your deformation beyond the dark!


I wish sky wasn't blue!
I wish water wasn't wet!
I wish wind had direction!
I wish air wasn't bliss!
I wish so I din't love you!

Another face ov life!

No comments:

Post a Comment